Monday, April 14, 2008

The entrance into my life


Hello everyone in cyberspace...

Just in case you don't know who I am or your just being nosey let me introduce myself and what it is that you will be able to find here so that there are no FALSE expectations.

I am an inspiring Arts, Fashion and Beauty photographer and I also sneak some Lil random bits and pieces from the world around me from time to time.

This is going to be my place to pour all of my thoughts and feelings from my life. And yes you will get some bitching and complaints because the world and the people within it are not perfect.
Why do this in the blogger?

Well I guess the reason I choose this setting is because if you wanna know then you will come. I am not forcing any of my thoughts and feelings on anyone you choose to be here.
But subjecting all your complaints and feelings in a setting where people are coming to view your work or possibly set up a project with you is in no way in my opinion a good idea.

So now that you know what is below and you know what to expect. You know rather or not you want to continue on with my REFLECTIONS.

welcome to my world


-J

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home