Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Hard work is paying off



It's sort of strange to look back at my kids and see how much they have grown with me over year. When I met Jonathan, an aspiring model from my town, he was pumped and ready to make this modeling thing happen, but he still had a lot to learn. Not to mention at that time Jon was only 17-years-old, and he was still in high school. A year later Jon, now a college student, has transformed into every bit of the model I envisioned. It is truely hard
to describe how proud I am of the select few that I work
closely with.





Above: We have come a long way since the cowboy hat!

-J

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, all this photos are yours?? i like you style, i like take photos to

March 11, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home